What Do Spark Plugs Do?
Your engine is a complex machine with many parts -- but you may be wondering what spark plugs do. They ignite the mixture of fuel and air in your engine. Spark plugs are an electrical part that fits into the engine's cylinder head. They "spark" to ignite the fuel.
Signs You Need to Change Your Spark Plugs
Like all auto parts, your spark plugs are going to need to be replaced at some point. Below are some warning signs that indicate it might be time to change them:
- You are having a hard time starting your Honda sedan or SUV
- You are experiencing lower fuel economy than normal
- Your car is having acceleration problems
- The check Engine light is on
- The engine misfires
Did you know broken spark plugs can damage the cylinders in your engine? It is important to look out for the warning signs above.
Order Honda OEM Spark Plugs Today
You are going to want to ensure your Honda is equipped with OEM spark plugs. For added peace of mind, all our parts are compatible with your specific model. Please place an order right here through our website. We'll ship them to your door ASAP!
No results found for "spark plug". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!